GPT Everywhere: A Desktop App for Integrating GPT with Your Files and Keyboard Shortcuts and Whisper AI and custom LLaMAs
1-day free trial available https://jhappsproducts.gumroad.com/l/desktopgpt
My story began as a tale of frustration, tired of the endless copy-pasting from the GPT website. I knew there had to be a better way. After a month of relentless coding and fueled by the desire to streamline this process, I'm proud to introduce the first version of the GPT Everywhere App for Windows,Linux,Mac! (Subscribe for the latest updates)
As a small business owner, multitasker, and developer, I found this app to be a game-changer in my daily life. I wanted to make my cognitive tasks as easy as possible, and now coding new features can be as simple as dragging and dropping files and talking!
Try it yourself!
Requires usage of your own OpenAI or Azure API Key.
Video demonstration of the best features:
- Drag and drop files to GPT context - Copy-pasting is such a hassle. Just drag and drop project files and start chatting with GPT. Note that it does not use vectors or other advanced techniques yet, so please keep your input within AI model token limits.
- Whisper AI integration: Talk to the app anywhere and it will do what you are asking! So sci-fi.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Launch GPT and write a response in any app with Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Use multiple models easily: Engage with Davinci, GPT-3.5, or GPT-4 AI models effortlessly through a user-friendly chat interface. Use your own OpenAI API key or experiment with local models using Oobabooga.
- Create various specialties - We all have different uses for GPT; create different special skills for GPT and switch between those quickly
- Complete output control: Edit, navigate, and manage multiple generated outputs with ease. Refine input for subsequent requests and reset app memory, chat, or stream as needed. Create new files directly from code markdown responses.
- Tailored output settings: Configure temperature and max tokens parameters to produce AI-generated content that perfectly suits your needs.
- Robust Monaco Editor: Develop, edit, and manage project files within the app using the versatile and integrated Monaco Editor.
- Efficient task automation: Simplify complex workflows and guide the AI through multi-step processes using chains.
- Comprehensive usage guide: Effortlessly understand all features and functions of the GPT Everywhere app with a detailed usage guide. https://jhappsproducts.gumroad.com/p/gpt-everywhere-usage-guide
Do you steal my API keys?
No, I have no need for your API keys! If you want to be extra cautious, simply set your billing limits to a lower amount for a while, or use Wireshark to monitor traffic!
How can I use this app? It depends on what you're doing! Check out some examples here - Desktop GPT is Here: Top features
GPT-4 Activation: GPT-4 API and ChatGPT+ subscriptions are separate services. The ChatGPT+ subscription covers usage on chat.openai.com while GPT-4 usage through the API has separate billing. You need to apply separately for API access and this indeed requires a different form of payment setup
Does this work with GPT 3-5 API?
Yes, it does. However, for more complex logic and coding tasks, GPT-4 is the recommended option due to its higher token limit and enhanced intelligence. For normal text generation, ChatGPT and Davinci work just fine!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive all the updates for the year 2023 with a one-time fee!
Thanks for your support and will be adding a lot of features based on user feedback.
Support for large files using vector databases and Langchain
Mac support Added
Linux support added
Azure OpenAI support added for Windows and Mac version
Disclaimer: Not Affiliated with OpenAI
Please note that this product is independently developed and maintained. It is neither affiliated with, nor officially endorsed or supported by OpenAI or Azure. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Getting Started Tutorial:
Downloadable desktop app for Windows and Linux and Mac